PORON ® Performance Series
PORON ® Performance series is our thinnest version insole that is half as thick as the average insert on the market. Allows full length support and shock absorption in stylish shoes that don't normally fit an insole.
- Alleviates and helps prevent common foot pain such as plantar fasciitis, arch pain, heel pain and metatarsalgia
- Yenta + Posha insoles are patented, podiatrist approved and orthotic.
- PORON ® cushioning provides comfort by reducing impact fatigue and is the most advanced performance technology available
- Has a metatarsal pad to help alleviate pressure from being on your feet all day.
- Uses, breathable, VEGAN bamboo charcoal leather cover
- Woven aegis microbial treatment helps kill odor causing bacteria
- Supports natural walking motion, which biomechanically aligns your body
- Granted the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
For added support, we extended the semi-rigid shell, so it hugs the side of the foot. At first glance it appears that the arch is high from this extension, but it is a neutral arch that supports multiple types of feet. Under the heel we added solid gel (more shock absorption) to help stop the breakdown of fat that occurs with aging. Ironically, this is the one place you do not want to lose fat as you can never get it back.
After only a few wears I can tell a big difference in how I feel after a day on my feet! Customer service was incredible too!
I love my sole inserts.
My posture has improved, feet do not ache, and arthritis of the spine pain is reduced.
I have been looking for an inside arch support for years. This insole supports my high arch.
(Now I want one made for bare feet!)
I plan to order a set for a granddaughter who is in college for a baking degree. In addition to being on her feet for baking labs, she will be working as a caterer.
Thanks ever so much for
making this product.
I found your site on Google. Thanks for the ordering section.
Absolutely love them
I love these insoles so much I ordered a second pair so that I didn't have to switch them all of the time. They are comfortable, lightweight and very effective.
I work in a high end retail boutique and am on my feet most of the day. My job also requires that I wear fashionable foot wear. These inserts provide amazing arch support and light cushioning. They also fit beautifully into almost all of my closed toed boots and shoes— which is a game changer! Anyone whose ever tried inserts knows how much space they can occupy in your shoes— not these! It’s amazing! My feet are happy AND I get to wear my favorite cute shoes!