PORON ® Performance Series
PORON ® Performance series is our thinnest version insole that is half as thick as the average insert on the market. Allows full length support and shock absorption in stylish shoes that don't normally fit an insole.
- Alleviates and helps prevent common foot pain such as plantar fasciitis, arch pain, heel pain and metatarsalgia
- Yenta + Posha insoles are patented, podiatrist approved and orthotic.
- PORON ® cushioning provides comfort by reducing impact fatigue and is the most advanced performance technology available
- Has a metatarsal pad to help alleviate pressure from being on your feet all day.
- Uses, breathable, VEGAN bamboo charcoal leather cover
- Woven aegis microbial treatment helps kill odor causing bacteria
- Supports natural walking motion, which biomechanically aligns your body
For added support, we extended the semi-rigid shell, so it hugs the side of the foot. At first glance it appears that the arch is high from this extension, but it is a neutral arch that supports multiple types of feet. Under the heel we added solid gel (more shock absorption) to help stop the breakdown of fat that occurs with aging. Ironically, this is the one place you do not want to lose fat as you can never get it back.