Feel the ultimate comfort of a cushioned bottom slipper sock combined with an ultra-thin upper that allows you to go from lounging to shoes in a snap!
These socks feature an anti-skid bottom, extra wide heel grip and 360-degree comfort band. So put your feet up in style and experience superior comfort with a fashionable no-show design.
Available in US Women's Sizes: Small5/6, Medium7/8, Large9/10, XLarge11/12
- Heel Gripper: No more socks that don't stay in place! Extra wide and tall heel grip keeps the sock snugly on your foot all day.
- Healthy Toe Spread: Toes of the sock are sewn round to promote healthy toe spread and prevent/relieve bunions.
- Anti-Skid Bottom: Prevents you from slipping and sliding on any surface for maximum stability and comfort.
- 360-DEGREE Comfort Band: Hidden inside panel provides additional grip around the entire foot opening.
- No-Show Design: Low-top design that will keep your feet warm and covered without being visible. Suitable for all seasons.
- Cotton and Spandex Sole: Cushiony sole has a unique blend of cotton and spandex for the perfect combination of comfort and durability.
- Cozy Soft Lining: Unbelievably thin and ultra-soft upper.
- Best For: lounging, slippers, ankle boots and casual sneakers. Make this your go to hanging out, flying, sleeping, yoga and footwear sock!
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors. Recommend air drying. Do not iron.
I love my no show socks. I prefer to go bare footed and this is the closest I can get and have clean feet!!
These socks are just incredible. I am always buying socks trying to find the perfect ones. I found them!
Your feet don’t get cold as the socks simply don’t get wet. Even when I go out and put shoes over them; when I come back and take them off, the socks are still dry.
I gave them out as small gifts for the holiday and everyone is raving about them.
From the first pair I purchased, I wanted to share with friends. I made a list, checked it twice and got an extra pair for me. Love the cushion and non-slip grips. Depending on how much you walk around they do stretch out at some point. I throw them in the wash, dry on a low-heat and I'm good to go. Wish there was an option for men sizes and/or one more size up to a women's 13. The XL worked well for my friend with a 10.5 men's shoe size.
My toes are sure to poke through the thin fabric, and I will have to darn them as I do with all my other socks which are thicker.
I wear a size 6 shoe and got the 5-6 sock which is too short. I expect to get a hole after a few wearings. I then ordered size 6-7 which fits better.